Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our brand - new forum based on the TV show - Supernatural. I hope you enjoy your stay in here. =]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Team
Latest topics
» Reserve FC
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:44 am by Kethra

» Somewhere in Lawrence/Alice and Lilith
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:41 pm by Alice D.

» Flood...flood...
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:58 pm by Mary Winchester

» The firstborn and the first fallen
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:46 pm by Abaddon

» Jo&Lilith. /In the forest, a week ago/
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:00 pm by Lilith.

» I'm looking for RP buddy
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:12 pm by Niklaus Mikaelson.

» I'm looking for Gif RP buddy
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:26 pm by Lilith.

» "Careful love, there's only one Alpha here."
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:25 pm by Niklaus Mikaelson.

» Alice Darks
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:06 pm by Jo Harvelle

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:49 am
Top posters
Jo Harvelle
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse I_vote_lcapFour Horsemen of the Apocalypse I_voting_barFour Horsemen of the Apocalypse I_vote_rcap 
Mary Winchester
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse I_vote_lcapFour Horsemen of the Apocalypse I_voting_barFour Horsemen of the Apocalypse I_vote_rcap 
Lilith.
Abaddon
Alice D.
Niklaus Mikaelson.
Renesmee
Kethra

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary Winchester
Admin
Mary Winchester

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse   Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:50 pm

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are four wise creature-like natures who all assume human form while on Earth. They portray heralds of the Apocalypse, and are triggered by Lucifer's release from the Cage. Although it was insinuated by War's claim that their essences and influence were still very-much present before Lucifer's release. The four are known respectively as: War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death. The Horsemen are neither angels nor demons, but rather a separate kind of being that cannot be destroyed. Each possesses a special ring that allows them to channel and focus their powers. The Horsemen are revealed to not truly be on either side, Heaven or Hell, but rather they are ultimately loyal to one another and their jobs for which they were created.

Weakness:
The only way to kill the Four Horsemen or Deactivate them is to take their ring off.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse:

War - - - - Famine - - - - Pestilence - - - - Death
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse 128fullFour Horsemen of the Apocalypse 114fullFour Horsemen of the Apocalypse 115fullFour Horsemen of the Apocalypse 125full

Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-rpg.forumotion.co.uk

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
. :: Show me how to be whole again :: About the races-
Jump to: