Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-12-26
|Subject: Rules about role playing Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:17 pm|| |
1. You can have as much as you want characters.
2. Roleplaying without approved character is absolutely forbidden.
3. The avatar should match with the face claim.
4. Face claim and avatar could only be relate to a real person. No anime allowed.
5. You can not use the same FC as other member's FC. That can only happen if the other member agree to have counterpart or in a case with special conditions like: twins, shapeshifter and etc.
6. If someone wants a face claim which is from the ones for the "characters of "Supernatural"" he should be prepared to release it at the second person wants to take the character. If the person agrees you can stay with the same fc and you could be its counterpart or the person could change its fc.
7. If you haven't been here for more than a two weeks your face claim will be released. You can take it back later if you come back and if it's still available of course. If you should be away and you know you will be, you should let us know in this topic.
8. If you haven't roleplayed in two weeks your face claim will be released.
9. You can not write two roleplays at a time. The exception is only about the past, the future and the dreams
10. Your roleplay should be at least 4-5 rows long.
11. Your character can be killed only if you want it. Nobody is killing nobody without permission!
12. No emoticons allowed during roleplay.
13. You can write Gif roleplay wherever you want. The only condition is if you began to run a Gif RP let's stay that way till the end and vice versa for the normal ones.