Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our brand - new forum based on the TV show - Supernatural. I hope you enjoy your stay in here. =]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Team
Latest topics
» Reserve FC
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:44 am by Kethra

» Somewhere in Lawrence/Alice and Lilith
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:41 pm by Alice D.

» Flood...flood...
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:58 pm by Mary Winchester

» The firstborn and the first fallen
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:46 pm by Abaddon

» Jo&Lilith. /In the forest, a week ago/
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:00 pm by Lilith.

» I'm looking for RP buddy
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:12 pm by Niklaus Mikaelson.

» I'm looking for Gif RP buddy
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:26 pm by Lilith.

» "Careful love, there's only one Alpha here."
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:25 pm by Niklaus Mikaelson.

» Alice Darks
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:06 pm by Jo Harvelle

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:49 am
Top posters
Jo Harvelle
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." I_vote_lcap"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." I_voting_bar"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." I_vote_rcap 
Mary Winchester
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." I_vote_lcap"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." I_voting_bar"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." I_vote_rcap 
Lilith.
Abaddon
Alice D.
Niklaus Mikaelson.
Renesmee
Kethra

"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niklaus Mikaelson.

Niklaus Mikaelson.

"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Empty
PostSubject: "Careful love, there's only one Alpha here."   "Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:30 am

FC /Pics+Name/
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Tumblr_m8rvrnZySJ1rz5goxo1_500
Joseph Morgan

Name:
Niklaus Mikaelson
also known as Klaus, Nick

his real age is Unknown

Race: He's the First Hybrid

"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." 1613_2fa3

Powers & Abilities: He can copy any gift with a touch; he is also an empath and controls Fire;
He has the curious ability to see the past and the future whenever he wishes; And last, but not least, he can read your deepest secrets through touch

Describe how you look like: Klaus is extremely handsome; most of which comes from his fierce aura and undeniable charm. He has blond hair and blue eyes and is quite tall. His body doesn't give out his strenght, but despite that Klaus is lean. Deadly. He also has an accent.

Describe your personality: One word - unpredictable. Klaus is ever loyal to his constantly changing moods and you can never predict how he will react, no matter the circumstances. He has one weakness (his family) and one flaw (his impulsiveness at times). Other than that, Klaus is a powerful immortal, not to mention an Original too. 

A little Biography:
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Tumblr_mn9uxpTb2J1s5m0cro1_500
It all started with a single death.
Klaus and his little brother were out in the night. They were away from their village, which consisted of all sorts of creatures - witches, werewolfs, humans. The two boys were watching the werewolfs shift during a full moon, even though it was forbidden. Not to mention dangerous - Klaus' little brother was killed from the shifted wolves that very same night. Nick never forgave himself.
After that, his parents who were frighted from more death in the family and among the rest of their children, formed a plan. Nick's mother saw that plan through, since she was a powerful witch, turning them all into the First Vampires. Unaware that he was caring the werewolf gene, Klaus made his first kill as a vampire. That is how he unlocked his other half .. His mother had been unfaithful to his father and Klaus wasn't really a part of their family - not by blood, at least.
His mother, the Original Witch, trying to compensate that she had had an affair, locked Nick's wolf side with a curse. Klaus tried to break it for centuries, until he finally succeeded. That is how he turned into the First Hybrid - part vampire and part werewolf. His blood is also the only cure for a werewolf bite on a vampire. Otherwise the vampire dies.

"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Klaus-Smile-klaus-34156923-245-138

Further: Klaus hides the fact that he's in love with a beautiful blond girl from a small town. And since Nick travels a lot, he hasn't seen her for a long time. She's one of his few weaknesses.
He also likes to draw and has a passion for art.
His other secret is that he can actually be kind and has a heart that feels, but no one has found that out and no one ever will. Not even the girl he loves, because she refuses to see that there is goodness left in him, however small it may be.
"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." 1347727676-98
Back to top Go down
http://neworleans-rpg.bulgarianforum.net/forum
Mary Winchester
Admin
Mary Winchester

PostSubject: Re: "Careful love, there's only one Alpha here."   "Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Great character .. Welcome to our family, dear  ...

Last edited by Mary Winchester on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Niklaus Mikaelson.

Niklaus Mikaelson.

PostSubject: Re: "Careful love, there's only one Alpha here."   "Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
http://neworleans-rpg.bulgarianforum.net/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Careful love, there's only one Alpha here."   "Careful love, there's only one Alpha here." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
. :: Show me how to be whole again :: Create your character-
Jump to: